Williams gives an outlook on the UK stock market and explains why, in his view, UK equities are set to outperform US stocks over the next two decades. He also delves into the implications of the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) listing rules reforms and offers best practice advice to IR teams to bring new investors on board.
Distefano is also joined by Katie Perry, general manager of investor relations at Public.com, to discuss key findings from the firm’s latest retail investor report.
The Ticker is presented in partnership with Pulse by Public.com, providing tools for IR teams to engage retail shareholders. Find out more at Public.com/pulse.
In this episode you will hear:
- A forecast for UK equity market performance
- The impact of FCA listing rules reforms on companies and UK listings
- Best practices to win investors’ trust
- How to craft a successful IR program with no previous experience in IR
- The impact of global mega-trends on retail investors’ behavior.
The Ticker podcast provides listeners with insights into cutting-edge issues of the day for investor relations professionals.
The series features interviews with IR experts bringing a global perspective, actionable insights and commentary on trending topics. These include sustainability, activism, corporate access, regulation and more.