About IR Magazine
IR Magazine is the independent, global voice of the investor relations profession. We’ve been at the heart of the investor relations community for more than 30 years – covering the evolution from financial communications and PR to strategic investor relations and capital markets intelligence. IR Magazine is a truly global digital publishing and events company – whether you prefer to read articles, attend forums, listen to podcasts or watch videos, we’ve got you covered.
From ESG to earnings results, corporate access to corporate governance, we support public companies in meeting the needs and expectations of their investors and other stakeholders through our award-winning events and editorial coverage.
- Independent: for more than 30 years, IR Magazine has operated as the only trusted, independent go-to source of information for the IR community.
- Global: the capital markets are global and so is IR Magazine. We host events in North America, Europe and Asia and in 2020 we had website visitors from 206 countries, jurisdictions and regions around the world.
- Best-in-class: while we’re used to presenting awards for best-in-class IR, we’re also no strangers to picking up awards for our industry-leading events and editorial coverage.
- Trusted: more than 500,000 annual website visitors trust us as their go-to source for information about IR and the capital markets.
- Cutting edge: the role of IR is drastically different today than it was just a decade ago. From emerging capital markets technology like Big Data and AI to ESG, stakeholder capitalism and equality, IR Magazine provides coverage of cutting-edge topics that will shape the future of our profession.
Whether you’re a leading IR professional looking to stay abreast of the latest market trends, a new entrant to the profession looking to learn or an organization looking to expand your reach to the IR community, IR Magazine is an unparalleled partner for you.
Organizations we support
We support the following organizations through our Equality in IR event
IR Magazine are long-term supporters of the Coalition for the Homeless.
In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, the coalition is doing all in its power to ensure that homeless New Yorkers get the help and protection they need during this crisis. As we are unable to collect items in-person right now, we would encourage you to make a monetary donation via their website. Please visit: coalitionforthehomeless.org/donate
The ACLU dares to create a more perfect union — beyond one person, party, or side. Their mission is to realize this promise of the United States Constitution for all and expand the reach of its guarantees. IR Magazine supports this mission and, as a first step, will be donating a percentage of the revenue from the Equality in IR Forum to the ACLU.
Liberties, and their members, want the people of the EU and its member countries to live in societies where their civil liberties are protected, where they can participate freely in the democratic process and where their governments respect the rule of law. IR Magazine will be donating a percentage of the revenue from the Equality in IR Forum to Liberties, as a first step in support of the work they do across Europe.