IR Magazine’s Jeff Cossette talks to Joe Vicari, practice lead for ESG at Broadridge Financial Solutions, on how disclosure will at least attract greater scrutiny – and potentially even regulatory mandate – under US President Joe Biden’s government, where companies go wrong on ESG and why they should be casting a wider net when it comes to thinking like an investor.
This episode of The Ticker is sponsored by Broadridge Financial Solutions
Listen to the podcast recording below >
In this podcast, you’ll hear about:
– What impact Biden and his SEC nominee Gary Gensler are likely to have on ESG reporting
– Why you can’t ignore ESG ratings agencies, even if they have differing views
– Why companies don’t always get recognized for their ESG efforts
– Why issuers should think outside of their own organization when considering their ESG impact
– Why ESG isn’t going anywhere, even if most companies still say they don’t get calls about the ESG program.