Attendee list revealed for IR Magazine Think Tank – Euro Leaders 2017
What do infrastructure giant Ferrovial, bookmaker William Hill, pharmaceuticals firm AstraZeneca and exclusive ski brand Moncler all have in common? Well, not only are they all previous IR Magazine Award winners, but they’re also all on the list to attend this year’s Euro Leaders Think Tank on June 21.
The invitation-only event, in association with Berenberg, will feature discussions covering top issues affecting the European IR community, including:
• Changing investor sentiments: Impact of EU regulations, Brexit, UK and US policy changes
• Key trends in IR: The shift from active to passive investing, why IROs should become experts in index funds and exchange-traded funds, big data and quantamental investing
• Smart targeting: AI meets IR – Using smart solutions to help IR teams with targeting and shareholder engagement
• Investor Intelligence: What do fund managers find useful? Examples of IR best practice and Q&A with the buy side
• Governance & IR: Should you be opening up dialogue between the board and investors? Or conducting a governance roadshow?
• The capital allocation dilemma: As investors and companies debate capital allocation, how should IR teams approach corporate strategy?
• Benchmarking your IR program: How teams across industries and market caps are structured – team sizes, roles, reporting, and so on
• IR toolkit: Crisis management and communications 101, Mifid II, targeting international investors, integrated digital reporting, IR digital toolkit and shareholder activism.
Topics will be split into a mix of roundtable discussions, speed discussions, panels and Q&A sessions. Click here for more information on the event and for an up-to-date attendee list, or to request an invitation to this exclusive event.
The think tank precedes the IR Magazine Awards – Europe 2017, where the cream of the IR community will gather at the Park Lane Hotel in London. Why not join your peers for an entire day of networking and celebration of IR success? Click here to find out more.