What does success look like for a new IRO? Is there a surefire strategy for ensuring success in your first 90 days? What does the plan look like?
This report from Irwin gives you a practical approach to and resources for starting a new IR position, covering:
- How to identify challenges and opportunities within your shareholder base
- Strategies for you to learn your company's story and the peer positioning landscape, as well as their expected outcomes
- How to build relationships to establish credibility and avoid predictable surprises
- Develop or optimize current disclosure policies
- Create or evaluate your IR budget
- Key steps for your activist plan
- Plan for long-term success, including establishing long-term IR objectives, goals and KPIs, and creating a measurement framework
Download it for free below!
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the white paper available to you, and so that we and Irwin can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or Irwin.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>