Sponsored by FactSet
In an age where communication happens increasingly quickly, understanding exactly how investors view your peers and competitors is becoming ever more crucial to the success of an IR program. But how can IR teams get started with this process, and how do they feed market intelligence into their day-to-day work?
In this report, FactSet and IR Magazine delve into the role that integrated market analytics – and a dedicated customer relationship management (CRM) system that can directly integrate with them – can play in transforming your investor relations program and feed through to help craft your corporate story.
IROs can expect to find a checklist of workflows to illustrate how they might start to integrate investor research and targeting with market trends and analysis to enhance their shareholder communications and ultimately shape their corporate storytelling. This report also breaks down several routine IR activities – such as annual reports, investor events and one-on-one meetings – to reveal how each of these can be bolstered by market intelligence.
Read this report to discover:
- How day-to-day IR workflow benefits from having market analytics and a comprehensive CRM system in place
- A checklist detailing how to link your shareholder surveillance solutions to IR activities
- How to use peer analysis to inform your own corporate storytelling
- Workflows for feeding market intelligence into different IR material, including earnings, annual reports and roadshows
- A case study of a leading IR professional who uses peer analysis to help craft his shareholder communications.