This practical guide from Irwin offers tips and best practices for IR teams on how to find and meet with the best investors for your company.
- 6 key ways that IROs proactively target investors
- How to increase trading volume, start and refine an investor targeting list
- How to increase the likelihood of getting a response from cold investor outreach
- What do institutional investors look for? 7 top areas to focus on
- Advantages and disadvantages of institutional and private investors
- How is investor targeting beneficial in different market conditions? How can it help reduce share price volatility?
Find out by downloading it for free below!
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the white paper available to you, and so that we and Irwin can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or Irwin.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>