Investor engagement report
Based on surveys of 1250+ investors, analysts, IROs and senior management, the Investor Engagement report looks at what the investment community wants and expects from their meetings with companies, and finds out how those preferences and expectations match up with the efforts of IROs and senior management.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- What type of meetings are preferred by the investment community?
- How many roadshows, investor days, site visits and investor conferences do corporates host or attend each year?
- Which meetings do IROs and senior management find most rewarding and why?
- How frequently do investors expect meetings with companies they invest in?
- How are investors invited to roadshows and how do they prefer to be invited?
- What length should presentations and Q&A sessions be at meetings?
- How should post-event feedback be handled?
This report is only available to IR Advanced subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- The value of IR
- IR objectives and challenges
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Reece Tan on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.