Nov 30, 2022
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
The IR Magazine Global Roadshow Report 2022 is our 13th annual research report into the who, how, where and why of corporate roadshow activity. Findings are based on a survey of 768 IR professionals worldwide.
Five key benefits of this report
- Compare your roadshow activity with your regional and market cap peers.
- Discover how roadshow activity is recovering from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Learn which brokers are the most popular globally, as well as by region, for in-person and virtual roadshows.
- See which cities have been visited the most for in-person roadshows.
- Find out how IROs view the virtual roadshow experience and what this can mean for the future of roadshows.
If you’ve ever wanted to know how your roadshow strategy compares both internationally and against your regional and market cap peers, download this essential resource today.
Click to read IR Magazine Global Roadshow Report 2022