Sponsored by Irwin
Which factors should IR professionals focus on to gauge whether they are effectively adding value to the organization and shareholders? Experienced IROs reveal how they measure the success of their IR function, use those KPIs to motivate their team and report the results to senior management and the board.
Read this report to:
- Make sure your story is being heard and understood by Wall Street
- Identify some of the common ways to measure success
- Maximize your investor targeting efficiency
- Find out why share price valuation is hard to ignore
- Factor in external reference points