Prepare for an ESG investor day to become a popular fixture in your IR calendar, driven by the growing appetite for quality ESG performance reporting from your investors. But how can you use such a relatively new showcase effectively in your communications strategy? What are the practical steps to take and the measurable benefits to gain?
Click to read Best Practice Report – How to hold an ESG investor day
This new report from IR Magazine, in partnership with Cision, shares the experiences and advice of IR and ESG professionals across North America and Europe in presenting an ESG investor day.
The report will inspire discussions on the messages you want to deliver. Which format is right for you, your company and stakeholders: in person, virtual or a mix of the two? Discover if, where and how best your C-suite executives fit into your ESG investor day. Get inspiration on the variety of content you need to include and what to leave to one side.
What do investors look for? Find out how to measure the impact and effectiveness of your event after it concludes. Benchmark your day’s outcomes with the practices of your IR peers. Find ways to excel in your next event and consider how often you and your stakeholders would benefit from the dedicated presentation.
Whether you’re planning your first ESG investor day or you’ve hosted many before, this report will help you consider the great opportunity to strengthen your narrative and invite engagement.
- Discover how to get your ESG investor day strategy right from the start.
- Weigh up which format will achieve the best results: in person, virtual or hybrid.
- Decide what content to put in and what to leave out – and why.
- Gain practical tips from the IROs who deliver ESG investor days.
- Hear about the benefits to companies your IR peers have found after their events.