Small-cap company guide - Best practices for being public and raising capital
This straightforward guide from OTC Markets provides a variety of useful, immediately applicable tips and checklists for small-cap companies seeking to raise capital and grow their businesses, including:
- IPO Alternatives
- Capital Raising Guide - 5 key considerations for this crucial issue
- Creating a Successful Small-Cap IR Program:
- how to choose the right management team
- the importance of providing good & timely disclosure
- a successful IR program checklist
- How to target the right investor:
- the importance of research
- how to use social media effectively
- coordinating a successful non-deal road show
- and more!
Download this comprehensive guide to read best practice tips.
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the report available to you, and so that we and OTC Markets can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or OTC Markets.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>