The IR Magazine Global Roadshow Report 2018 is our ninth annual research report into the who, where, how and why of corporate roadshow activity. Findings are based on a survey of more than 600 IR professionals worldwide.
5 key benefits of this report:
- Compare your roadshow activity with your regional, market cap and sector peers
- Who goes on the road? Find out what percentage of roadshows are attended by senior management in each peer group
- Discover how the roadshow audience is targeted and invited by IR departments
- Learn which brokers are the most popular globally and by region and cap size
- Find out which are the most popular roadshow destinations and why
If you’ve ever wanted to know how your roadshow strategy compares both internationally and against your regional and market cap peers, download this essential resource today.
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the report available to you, and so that we and Bank of America Merrill Lynch can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>