Senior Management IR Practice
Research from IR Magazine and others consistently shows the importance of senior management to investor relations. Quality of senior management is frequently identified as a key factor in investment decisions and good IR requires senior management involvement.
The IR Magazine Research Report: Senior Management IR Practice looks at the IR practices of senior managers, in terms of the amount of time they spend on IR, their level of interaction with investors and how the IR function reports to senior management. As well as providing a global overview, this report investigates these factors according to region, company size and sector, allowing companies to benchmark their practices against their peer group.
The key data from this report is taken from the responses of 1,164 individuals to IR Magazine’s 2017 Global IR surveys.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- How much time does senior management spend on IR?
- How often do senior managers attend investor meetings?
- What is the reporting structure of IR to senior management?
- What factors affect and are affected by senior management IR practice?
- What are the benefits and challenges of reporting to the CEO or CFO?
This report is only available to IR Advanced subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- IR salary & careers
- The value of IR
- IR challenges
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- IR consultancy
- Outsourcing IR
- Mifid II
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscription team on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.