Sponsored by Notified
Whether you opt for clean-cut or bells and whistles, a high-performing IR website tells your investors – both existing and potential – that you take IR seriously. It answers queries, helps analysts with their numbers and offers a channel for retail communication, too.
In this report, IR Magazine hears from leading IR professionals on their website approach. We learn not only which information they prioritize on the IR site but also how that matches what the investment community is looking for. They also reveal how the IR website can become a trove of incoming information, allowing the IR team to keep tabs on how it’s used and by whom, what works and where improvements can be made.
By reading this report you will discover:
- What the investment community is looking for when it comes to IR websites
- Whether you want a clean-and-clear approach or to incorporate everything from social media and podcasts to video
- How leading IROs decide what works for their company site
- How to automate as much content as possible, from regulatory posts to social media
- How the IR website serves as a multi-functional tool to communicate with different types of shareholders
- How analytics can be harnessed to understand who is using the site and how – and where improvements might be made.