Sponsored by Visible Alpha
Sell-side analysts are one of the most important stakeholder groups for IR teams, playing a vital role in getting a company’s message out to the market and supporting investor engagement. In this best practice report, we hear from leading IROs about how they work with the sell side to achieve the biggest value for their IR programs.
The key benefits an IRO will get from reading the report:
- IROs evaluate their working relationships with the sell side
- Discover the practical steps to build your coverage
- Maximize engagement opportunities to provide input into what’s said, to whom and in what format
- Find out how to make sell-side alliances mutually beneficial
- Avoid the errors some IROs make with analysts