Webinar – Let’s get to the details: Latest investor day tactics and longer-term content trends for 2022
In partnership with
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
The migration to virtual/hybrid from completely in-person events has been noted, highlighted and discussed over the past year in lots of different forums. But what does all this really mean to you? How does it apply to your IR strategies? Often there’s a lot of talk but not much in the way of detail about the realistic options available, what you actually need to consider – and do – and for what reason.
Join IR Magazine’s Tim Human as he leads a lively discussion with IROs who have recently held virtual/hybrid investor days and OpenExchange management members who have been on the frontline of client innovation.
You’ll find out:
- Why they did what they did
- How their objectives drove their strategy
- The specific tactics used
- What effort levels were required
- What they will do differently next time
- And more – yes, please: ask questions during the webinar!
- Moderator: Tim Human, senior reporter, IR Magazine
- David Cresci, investor relations manager and senior financial analyst, MarketAxess
- Tom Kirby, corporate solutions, OpenExchange
- Matt Latino, vice president of investor relations, Xylem
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes.
|Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification|
If you have any issues registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.