Webinar – How to make your investor day stand out in 2023
In partnership with
Thursday, April 20, 2023
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
An increasingly busy analyst and investor community, the growth of retail investors and emergence from a virtual environment are creating fresh challenges for IR teams and their investor days.
As one of the biggest days in an investor relations professional’s calendar, ensuring your investor day delivers a clear message with seamless production can hugely impact your company’s reputation in the capital markets.
During this webinar, we will provide advice on how to prepare for your investor day, specifically covering:
- Developing compelling, message-driven slides for each presentation
- Maximizing the effectiveness of a hybrid format
- Leveraging your planning and communications strategy to raise the event’s profile
- Ensuring the wider investor community hear and understand your key messages
- Measuring the success of your investor day
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes.
|Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification