Webinar – How anchoring your approach to ESG reporting in business strategy can drive investor and stakeholder engagement
In partnership with
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
The demands on corporate reporters to disclose around ESG factors has only grown in recent years, as has interest from investors and other stakeholders in more granular data around the impact an organization has on the wider world around it. State regulators in North America are pushing through more legal requirements on climate reporting, while the SEC, European Commission and other market regulators are laying out their own expectations for reporters, too.
In this webinar, leading experts will advise on how to be even more rigorous with your ESG reporting and turn it into actionable corporate strategy.
In this webinar, you will hear:
- How ESG disclosure requirements are aligning around the world
- How you can use data to speak to your ESG strengths and tell a rich corporate story
- How to set up the foundation for effective disclosure, rather than keeping ESG and carbon measurement in a silo
- How your reporting can shape your corporate strategy and help you identify new risks and opportunities for your company
- Best practices and case studies from across the capital markets
|Moderator: Laurie Havelock, editor-at-large, IR Magazine & Governance Intelligence|
|Melanie Plante, sustainability performance and engagement manager, Agnico Eagle Mines|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine and Governance Intelligence.
|Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification|