ESG Integration Awards – 2022 nominations deadline reminder
IR Magazine and Corporate Secretary are seeking nominations for the inaugural ESG Integration Awards with the final deadline for submissions being midnight ET on April 15.
Entries can be submitted – free of charge – by corporate secretaries, general counsel, compliance officers, sustainability teams and IR professionals at companies listed/domiciled in the US, or by vendors or service providers on behalf of their corporate clients.
The winners of the ESG Integration Awards – 2022 will be announced at the end of our ESG Integration Forum on Thursday, July 14 in New York. The categories open for nomination this year are:
- Best board oversight of ESG
- Best climate action award
- Best diversity, equity and inclusion award
- Best ESG by a senior management team
- Best ESG communications
- Best ESG engagement program
Entries can be submitted using an online form, which also includes information about the entry guidelines and category criteria. You can find more details of the awards, event and how to make submissions here: https://events.irmagazine.com/esgsummer/
Please address any questions about submissions to Lauren Wilson lauren.wilson@IRmagazine.com
The panel of distinguished judges for the ESG Integration Awards – 2022 features:
- Meredith Benton, founder, Whistle Stop Capital
- Eileen Kamerick, non-executive director, Associated Banc-corp, ACV Auctions, Hochschild Mining and Legg Mason Closed End Funds
- Michael Passoff, CEO, Proxy Impact
- Veena Ramani, research director, FCLTGlobal
- Tensie Whelan, founder and director, NYU Stern School of Business’ Center for Sustainable Business.