IR Magazine and Corporate Secretary are inviting their audiences to come together to discuss ESG integration early next month in New York City.
With ESG being one of the most talked-about trends in the corporate world today – driven partly by the movement of assets into passive index funds and a growing consensus that these topics have an impact on the financial balance sheet – IR teams and corporate secretaries find themselves at the front line of investor engagement, enhanced disclosure and closer alignment with long-term strategy.
IROs and corporate secretaries play different roles when it comes to ESG and, sometimes, speak to different people at the same investor, giving them different perspectives. We will be looking to explore that at our ESG Integration Forum on December 6 in New York City.
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- What’s driving the ESG trend for investors?
- Understanding the difference between ESG risks and opportunities for your business
- What are the latest trends in ESG-related shareholder proposals?
- What are best practices for ESG and off-season engagement?
- How to improve existing disclosures to include material ESG information.
This event is also part of a broader campaign happening in New York during the first week in December, called Sustainable Finance Week. Other notable events in that week are:
- December 3-4: The Bloomberg Global Responsible Investing Forum
- December 4: Moving the Market: SASB 2018 Symposium
- December 5-6: RI Americas 2018
To find out more about the IR Magazine and Corporate Secretary ESG Integration Forum, please click here.