Sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
The IR Magazine Global Roadshow Report 2019 is our 10th annual research report into the who, where, how and why of corporate roadshow activity. Findings are based on a survey of 456 IR professionals worldwide.
Five key benefits of this report:
- Compare your roadshow activity with your regional, market cap and sector peers.
- Who goes on the road? Find out what percentage of roadshows are attended by senior management in each peer group.
- Discover how the roadshow audience is targeted by IR departments.
- Learn which brokers are the most popular globally, as well as by region and cap size.
- Find out which are the most popular roadshow destinations – and why.
If you’ve ever wanted to know how your roadshow strategy compares both internationally and against your regional and market cap peers, download this essential resource today.