IR Media online survey
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Market research is founded upon the willing co-operation of members of the public, businesses, governmental and other organizations. Its integrity depends upon confidence that it is conducted honestly, objectively, without unwelcome intrusion and without harm to respondents. Its purpose is to collect and analyse information, and not to directly influence opinions or create sales.
Please be assured that no information which could be used to identify you will be made available to anyone outside of IR Media, publisher of IR Magazine, without your consent.
All surveys undertaken by IR Media comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) and the Data Protection Act (UK).
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is subject to the rules in these Terms and Conditions.
- Valid, fully completed questionnaires submitted will be entered into the free prize draw; incomplete entries or entries which IR Media deem to have been completed automatically or without due thought (as evidenced for example by very rapid completion) will not be entered. Entries submitted by third parties on behalf of entrants will not be entered.
- This free prize draw is not open to employees of IR Media, publisher of IR Magazine, or its affiliated companies or their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected with this draw.
- Entry is limited to one per person. Entry is also limited to one per email address.
- Proof of submitting the questionnaire responses is not proof of receipt of entry.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Prizes are non transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. IR Media's decisions on all matters affecting this prize draw are final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost entries or delayed entries.
- The promoter of the prize draw is IR Media.
- The prizes offered are one of 100 annual subscriptions to IR Magazine, currently valued at $995, and a separate draw for the prize of one IR Intel report, currently valued at $4995. Winners who are already subscribers will receive a free 12 month extension to their current subscription.
- Prize winners will be notified within 6 weeks of the date that the survey closes. Notification will be sent to the winners’ email address as provided on the completed survey form. Winners drawn will be asked to complete a form providing their mailing address for delivery of print issues, and their IR Magazine website username to be given subscriber access.
- IR Media reserves the right to terminate or suspend the prize draw at any time.