Virtual annual meeting product information
Please follow these links to view and download an overview and a more complete guide to the EQ Virtual Annual Meeting Services.
Annual meeting information
Global 2020 AGM season forecast available for download: https://equiniti.com/uk/news-and-views/eq-views/2020-agm-season-forecast/
Preparing for your 2020 AGM: https://equiniti.com/uk/services/eq-boardroom/preparing-for-your-agm/
EQ's monthly bulletin of what’s happening within the regulatory environment that impacts the share registration and employee share plans space.
The latest bulletin: https://equiniti.com/uk/news-and-views/eq-views/eq-boardroom-bulletin-april-2020/
With the world rapidly adjusting to the reality of COVID-19, where the country is in lockdown, we are in a period of uncertainty as the nation changes its way of life. We will protect the delivery of our services to all our clients and we are now issuing a new weekly newsletter in order that we can share timely information with you about the actions and plans we are taking.
Articles in this edition cover:
- Coronavirus guidance and advice issued from various regulatory bodies:
- FRC guidance for companies and auditors during COVID-19 crisis
- Companies House guidance during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Government – Gender pay gap reporting for 2019/2020 will not be enforced
- FCA requests companies to delay announcement of Preliminary Financial Statements
- FCA on the impact of coronavirus
- FRC updated guidance for auditors
- London Stock Exchange will use discretion on certain AIM rules
- Spotlight on climate change reporting
- Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association publishes 2020 Voting Guidelines
- Examples of directors’ duties under section 172 of the Companies Act in action
- FRC and BEIS provide information for accountants and auditors on Brexit transition
- Investment Association’s review of the 2019 AGM season