Short lists announced for IR Magazine Awards – Greater China 2019
IR Magazine has announced the short lists for the upcoming IR Magazine Awards – Greater China 2019, taking place in Hong Kong on December 6.
Far East Consortium International leads the field with eight nominations, while China Telecom has seven and Alibaba Pictures Group has six.
These front runners are followed by a group of companies with five nominations each: Anta Sports Products, China Resources Beer, China Unicom, Link Asset Management, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing and Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings).
There are two ways to win at the awards. In the awards-by-research categories, the short lists and winners are chosen by a regional survey of portfolio managers, buy-side analysts and sell-side analysts.
In the awards-by-nomination categories, companies and individuals can enter submissions highlighting their IR work over the past year. The short lists and winners are then selected by a panel of judges, which this year includes:
- Laurie Havelock, editor-at-large, IR Magazine
- Paul Milon, sustainability & ESG integration specialist for Asia-Pacific, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Elizabeth Sun, senior director, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
- William Tsang, head of research, Chartwell Capital
- Gabriel Wilson-Otto, head of stewardship for Asia-Pacific, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Harold Woo, president, Investor Relations Professionals Association (Singapore)
Prior to the awards, IR Magazine will host the annual IR Magazine Forum – Greater China, where IR professionals and senior management come together for a day of panel discussions, best-practice presentations and networking.