JPMorgan Chase tops winners’ list at IR Magazine Awards – US
JPMorgan Chase & Co was the biggest winner in a night of celebration at the IR Magazine Awards – US 2019, taking home three awards.
No stranger to the awards, having picked up two last year, JPMorgan Chase scooped the best overall investor relations (large cap), best investor meetings and best in sector – financials (including real estate) trophies.
CMS Energy and The Home Depot also had a successful night, taking home two trophies each from the black-tie gala dinner that was hosted at Cipriani 25 Broadway.
CMS Energy won best IR by a senior management team (small & mid-cap), while Sri Maddipati, vice president, treasurer and investor relations, shared the rising star award.
The Home Depot took the best IR by a senior management team (large cap) and best in sector – consumer discretionary trophies.
In the other categories, the awards were spread out evenly:
- Hasbro won best overall investor relations (mid-cap)
- Hannon Armstrong won best overall investor relations (small cap)
- Trent Ziegler, vice president of treasury and investor relations at LendingTree, took home the best investor relations officer (small & mid-cap) prize
- Susan Lisa, vice president of investor relations at Boston Scientific, won best investor relations officer (large cap)
- Maggie O’Donnell, director of investor relations at Wix.com, shared the rising star award with Maddipati.
But the biggest cheer of the night was saved for the presentation of the lifetime achievement award. Sally Curley, founder and CEO of Curley Global IR, was recognized for her outstanding performance as a corporate IRO, as an IR adviser and as an active NIRI member.
The full list of winners can be found here.
To find out more about why the winners won, download the IR Magazine Investor Perception Study – US 2019. This report contains insightful comments and analysis of the independent survey of investors and analysts that identifies the winners of the awards-by-research categories, in addition to the full rankings and the US Top 100. Click here to download your copy.