Investor Perception Study – Canada 2022 – available now
The Investor Perception Study – Canada 2022 looks at the current leading companies and individuals for IR in Canada as voted for by the investment community.
A total of 217 portfolio managers and analysts took part in online and telephone surveys in Q4 2021 to determine the best current exponents of IR in Canada.
Research was carried out into 12 different categories related to IR. This research was used for the IR Magazine Awards – Canada 2022 and the full research produces the IR Magazine Canada Top 50 ranked companies table, which features in this report.
By downloading this report, you will:
- Learn which companies are the best current exponents of IR in Canada
- Identify the high performers in 12 different IR research categories
- Find out why they were nominated from verbatim comments made by the investors and analysts who voted for them
- View the points’ breakdown by research category of more than 100 ranked companies
The report lists the leading companies and individuals in the following categories:
- Best virtual event during the Covid-19 crisis
- Best financial reporting
- Best use of technology for IR
- Best investor meetings
- Most progress in IR
- Best corporate governance & disclosure
- Best sustainability communications
- Best IR by a senior management team (large cap and small to mid-cap)
- Best investor relations officer (large cap and small to mid-cap)
- Best overall investor relations (large cap, mid-cap and small cap)
- Best IR by a Canadian company in the US market
- Best in sector
This report is available only to IR Essentials, IR Advanced and IR Intel subscribers to IR Magazine.
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including:
- Women in IR
- Board Diversity (IR Advanced only)
- Salary & Careers
- The Value of IR
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR Resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor Engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR Websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR (IR Advanced only)
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global Roadshows
- Investor perception studies for Asia, Canada, US & Europe