IR Magazine’s 12th annual Global Investor Relations Practice Report is now available in full. This study is based on a worldwide survey of IROs, with more than 650 in-house IR professionals responding to the questions that inform this report.
This report is available to IR Advanced and IR Intel subscribers to IR Magazine.
Within this year’s report, IR teams reveal how they are adjusting to life after Covid-19, including their meetings schedule and spending on external IR services. The report is based on data from IR Magazine’s Global IR Survey, conducted from Q1 2023 to Q3 2023, covering a period when restrictions on global travel were almost completely removed around the world.
All findings in the report are broken down by market cap size and by region (North America, Europe and Asia) to let readers explore the data that is most relevant to them.
A global overview is available to all IR Magazine subscribers.
The full report, including a more in-depth look at the data by region and sector as well as cap size, is available to Advanced subscribers to IR Magazine.
Download this report to:
- Gain a detailed picture of the resources IR professionals have to rely on around the world
- See how IR teams are managing in-person and virtual meetings with investors in 2023
- Benchmark your IR team against global peers
The report contains insights on important issues including:
- IR budgets
- IR team sizes
- Reporting lines
- Levels of senior management participation in IR
- Numbers of investor meetings
- External IR spend
- Analyst coverage
- Shareholder base composition