IR Magazine has released a report in response to Covid-19, looking at how the pandemic and the social measures to combat it have affected investor relations.
The report is based on 187 interviews with our research panel of IROs, investors and analysts, conducted in the middle to latter half of May.
This research report shares statistics and quotes on how your peers have been dealing with the pandemic and what investors want from IR during this time, including:
- How have your peers’ IR budgets changed since the outbreak of Covid-19? And how do they anticipate budgets will change in the coming months?
- Almost one in four (38 percent) of IROs worldwide have reported an increase in their non-IR-related responsibilities since the outbreak of Covid-19
- What investors want to hear from companies and their views on common mistakes from IROs during this pandemic
- Views on economic recovery, the wider economy and more
- How the pandemic has affected the importance of ESG issues
- Candid comments on the positives and challenges of virtual events
- How have IR discussions at board meetings changed since the outbreak of Covid-19?
- How has senior management involvement in IR changed since the outbreak?
- And much more.
The report is free to all readers and is sponsored by Innisfree.