IR Magazine Global Forum goes to Paris
‘A very slick, enjoyable, five-star event with excellent networking opportunities’
‘The event was well organized and ticked all boxes. Nice company, good dinner, excellent MC and to-the-point awards ceremony’
‘One of the more glamorous IR awards ceremonies! And a great opportunity to network’
Those are just a few of the comments from previous Global Forum attendees and this year IR Magazine is joining Cliff, the French association for financial communication professionals, to bring two days of everything IR to Paris.
Leaving New York for the first time, the 2017 IR Magazine Global Forum Conference & Awards will be held on Tuesday, October 3 and Wednesday, October 4 at the Marriott Champs Elysées Hotel. The event will also see the big reveal of the 2017 Global Top 50 companies and top-ranking IR professionals at the awards ceremony on the first night.
But it’s not all about the glamour: there’s also some serious IR talk on the menu.
Key topics and themes for 2017 include:
• Investor intelligence: Q&A with the investors, panel with the buy side and sell side
• Global institutional fund flows and trends: Impact of macroeconomic factors
• Targeting strategies tailored for regions; leveraging the sell side for non-deal roadshows
• Shareholder activism, regional views of ESG factors
• Exchange-traded funds, algorithmic trading and market structure; measuring IR effectiveness
• Digitization of IR: Leveraging technology and innovation to improve targeting
• Running lean: Doing better IR with limited resources and budgets
Day one will end with the Global Top 50 awards ceremony followed by a drinks reception to help Cliff celebrate its 30th year.