Technology & IR
IR Magazine’s first report into the use of technology in IR examines how investor relations teams are handling their technology budgets, where they plan to focus their resources and how happy they are with the tools they are using.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- How much do IR departments spend on technology?
- In which areas are IR budgets spent on technology?
- Which areas have the greatest need for more technology resources/tools?
- How satisfied are IR departments with the technology they use?
- How recently have companies redesigned their IR website?
Survey data is segmented by region, market cap and sector.
In addition to the results of a survey of 600+ IROs and senior management undertaken in February/March 2018, the report also includes the following articles on technology:
Artificial intelligence: Is the future of IR here? – how intelligent robots and algorithms are affecting the IR profession, and what IROs can expect to see from the technology down the line
Robo-reporting the earnings release – how traditional news organizations are exploring the power of technology to supplement humans’ quarterly earnings coverage, and what this means for IR teams
Becoming multimedia-savvy – IR teams haven’t always taken advantage of multimedia technology, but their days as tech agnostics may be ending as new opportunities become clear
Technically a free lunch – looking at the free tools available to help you monitor mentions, share information and organize your busy IR life
This report is only available to IR Magazine subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- IR salary & careers
- The value of IR
- IR challenges
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions team on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.