Reporting and disclosure report
Based on responses from 742 IR professionals and more than 200 members of the investment community, Reporting & Disclosure looks at the nature of corporate reporting to the investment community and what investors and analysts would like to see in this reporting. Data in the report is broken down by region, company market cap size and investment community job title.
The report looks in detail at the following issues for IR:
- What formats do companies report in?
- How frequently do they report?
- What do companies report on?
- What do investors and analysts want to see in corporate reporting & disclosure?
This report is available to IR Advanced and IR Intel subscribers only.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following reports published this year:
- Outsourcing IR
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Women in IR
- Board Diversity (IR Advanced only)
- Reporting & Disclosure (IR Advanced only)
- Mifid II (IR Advanced only)
- Global Practice in IR
- Global Roadshows
- Salary & Careers (IR Advanced only)
- Investor perception studies (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.