Mifid II research report
Based on interviews with 79 members of the IR Magazine research panel, Mifid II examines the impact this European regulation has had on investor relations since its introduction in January 2018.
The report looks in detail at the following issues for IR:
- What is the IRO’s overall impression of Mifid II?
- How has it affected corporate access and the quality of analysts’ research?
- What aspects of IROs’ workload have seen an increase or decrease since the introduction of Mifid II?
- What do IROs see as the main benefits and challenges of the regulation?
Data in the report is broken down by region, company market cap size and overall impression of Mifid II.
This report is available only to IR Advanced and IR Intel subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following reports to be published this year:
- Outsourcing IR
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Women in IR
- Board Diversity (IR Advanced only)
- Reporting & Disclosure (IR Advanced only)
- Investor Targeting (IR Advanced only)
- Global Practice in IR
- Global Roadshows
- Salary & Careers (IR Advanced only)
- Investor perception studies (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.