Global IR Salary & Careers report 2018
The IR Magazine Global IR Salary & Careers Report 2018, is the third annual separate report looking at the current level of salaries and bonuses paid to IR practitioners, both IR heads and IROs. Further investigation is made into changes in pay and bonuses experienced during 2017.
This year the report also investigates the previous roles IR practitioners had before joining IR, as well as what responsibilities outside of IR they have in their current work. We also look at how those who work in IR responded when asked what one thing would most improve their job satisfaction. We continue our investigation into gender gap by comparing the roles of men and women in IR, along with their pay and bonus levels.
This report is based on 906 responses to IR Magazine’s 2017 global IR surveys.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- What are the average salaries of IROs and Heads of IR by region, market cap and sector?
- What affect does background have on a career in IR?
- What other additional responsibilities do IROs have?
- What would most improve job satisfaction among IROs?
- Have any cracks appeared in IR’s glass ceiling? Do women still receive less pay and bonuses than their male counterparts?
This report is only available to IR Magazine subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- The value of IR
- IR challenges
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- IR consultancy
- Outsourcing IR
- Mifid II
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscription team on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.