This eBook from IR Magazine and sponsored by OTC Markets provides a thorough overview of IR for small-cap companies.
Much of making small-cap investor relations a success is down to planning and organization, as well as putting to work the little tips and tricks that can help you make more out of a tight budget or a small head count.
Download this eBook today to read the following contents:
- What you’re working with
- What the average small-cap IR department looks like
- How it compares with the average large-cap team
- Top challenges for a small-cap IR team
- Small-cap IR 101
- Starting with management: Small-cap IR by the C-suite
- Hiring your first IRO
- Balancing IR with another role
- Making the most of your budget
- Raising capital
- Kick-starting your investor targeting program
- The question of coverage
- What the analyst universe looks like for a small-cap company
- Considering company-sponsored research
- Other ways to attract those first few analysts
- Boosting your analyst numbers further
- Getting your name out there
- Making press releases work for you
- Leveraging social media
- Other ways to get your name known
- What does small-cap spending on outsourcing look like?
- Where a consultant can offer the biggest benefits
- The pros and cons of a retainer
- Choosing the right IR partner
- Measuring & reporting your success
- Are your IR efforts working?
- How other teams measure their IR achievements
- Reporting your successes to senior management
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive a link to the eBook.
We need this information so that we can make the eBook available to you, and so that we and OTC Markets can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.