IR Websites report now available
IR Magazine’s report on IR websites is a major piece of research into a tool often overlooked by corporates as an effective channel for investor engagement. It reveals many lessons corporates and IR teams would be wise to heed on how websites can be fully exploited to gain the most from effective investor interest and, vitally, act as the initial opening for investor contact.
This report looks at what the investment community wants from IR websites and investigates the ways that IR teams can improve their online engagement with investors.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- Which types of information should be directly accessible on the IR website.
- How long information should be kept on the IR website.
- In what formats results information and conference presentations should be made available.
- Which types of information should be included within company presentations.
- How the investment community should be notified when a new presentation is uploaded.
- How quickly information requests should be responded to.