Multimedia is increasingly used in IR communications as investor relations practitioners look for diverse and innovative ways of informing investors and getting their company message across but...
- What multimedia formats do IR practitioners use?
- How useful do they find them?
- What are the trends in their use?
- What are the benefits and what are the challenges?
- How do investors view IR practitioners’ use of multimedia?
These are just some of the questions posed by our latest survey into the use of multimedia in IR. We asked a range of respondents about the forms of multimedia they use, how useful they find them, the benefits of different multimedia formats in IR and the common problems faced when using them. These responses form the basis of the report, which analyzes the findings globally, by region and according to market cap. Click here to download the report.
This research report appeared in the summer 2016 print issue of IR Magazine