Winners of US Small Cap Awards announced
The winners of the IR Magazine Awards – Small Cap US 2018 were announced on Wednesday to a packed house during the IR Magazine Forum – Small Cap at the offices of OTC Markets in Manhattan.
The winners are:
- Best investor engagement: Spartan Motors, collected by Tyler Deur, senior associate in IR at Lambert Edwards
- Best IR by a micro-cap company: Alpha & Omega Semiconductor, collected by So-Yeon Jeong, IR consultant
- Best IR a small-cap company: Revance Therapeutics, collected by Jeanie Herbert, senior director of IR and corporate communications.
These three companies were singled out for recognition from more than 25 nominations submitted earlier this year. Companies could nominate themselves or have nominations submitted on their behalf. The IR Magazine editorial team reviewed these nominations and produced the three short lists.
The winner in each category was then selected by a panel of judges comprising:
- Stephen Amsterdam, senior research analyst, Emerald Advisers
- Ben Ashwell, digital editor, IR Magazine
- Julie Dewey, senior vice president and chief communications officer, Wright Medical Group
- Robert Kosowsky, senior analyst and assistant portfolio manager, Royce Funds.
The winners were presented with their trophies by Jason Paltrowitz, executive vice president of corporate services at OTC Markets. This is the second year IR Magazine has recognized excellence in small-cap investor relations with these awards, and OTC Markets has partnered both years.
‘We are happy to sponsor the IR Magazine Forum & Awards – Small Cap,’ says Paltrowitz. ‘On behalf of OTC Markets Group, I want to recognize and congratulate all of our OTCQX and OTCQB issuers whose best practices reinforce the value, relevance and efficacy of small-cap company investor relations programs.’