IR Magazine launches new conference for small-cap companies
IR Magazine has announced a new event in New York for IR professionals, CEOs, CFOs and advisers at small-cap companies.
The IR Magazine Conference – Small Cap is a one-day event focused on the key issues affecting small-cap companies, including creating an IR program, building analyst coverage, enhancing liquidity, crisis planning and using digital communications effectively.
The event will take place at Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business on Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
Below is the list of topics to be discussed on the day. The finalized agenda and list of speakers will be announced shortly.
• Impact of US elections on small-cap fund managers
• Investor relations 101: Setting up an IR department
• Investor intelligence 101: Learn from the buy side
• Expanding your investor base with high-impact targeting
• Retail investors: Likes and dislikes
• Getting sell-side coverage: Global best practice
• Communication, competition and crisis management
• Crisis mitigation: Keeping the CEO on-message
• Using social media and other tools to increase visibility
• Best practice from award-winning IR professionals at small-cap companies
To find out more about the IR Magazine Conference – Small Cap, please follow this link to visit our event mini-site.