Direct engagement between investor relations teams and fund managers has been steadily gaining momentum over the past few years, but IR professionals have only lately become savvy about engaging directly in effective and innovative ways.
Click to read Best Practice Report - Nine top tips for direct engagement
Increasingly, direct engagement has become a two-way process. Not only are IR professionals targeting and contacting prospective investors, but hosts of investors are also eliminating the middleman and reaching out to companies directly. Not even the dreaded cold call is off the table when it comes to broadening the shareholder base these days.
Explored in this new best practice report form IR Magazine, in partnership with ACCNITE, are nine tips that IROs working in North America, Europe and Asia are using to further direct engagement.
This best practice report helps you, the IR professional, understand how the buy side is operating under a changing set of economic forces and regulatory imperatives. It’s time to rethink the IRO’s role post-pandemic as technology and new targeting tools draw ever-closer parallels between IR and traditional sales roles. This report identifies the new ‘always on’ trend sweeping investor engagement and what IROs need to do to adapt and thrive.
Change your mindset when it comes to your targeting strategy, get creative with networking and customize your ‘elevator pitch’. Find out where brokers can be your ally and ways to gather feedback.
The key benefits IROs will get from reading the report include:
- Discovering the latest real-world tactics in taking the direct approach in direct engagement
- Gaining understanding of what the global buy side wants and needs from investor meetings
- Learning what the post-pandemic and tech-enabled ‘new normal’ is in investor outreach
- Considering where ESG needs to be in your story
- Finding the new twists in direct engagement from partnering with brokers.