Women in IR
Based on responses from more than 900 IR professionals, Women in IR follows on from the findings in the IR Magazine Global IR Salary & Careers Report 2018. The report examines the pay and career experiences of women working in investor relations according to three factors:
- What their role was before IR
- What additional responsibilities they have in their job
- What their primary focus is for job satisfaction.
It then compares these with those of their male counterparts to see where gender differences lie.
The report goes beyond the headline figures to identify when and where men and women are treated differently – and, indeed, equally – in their pay and career experiences. It shows that, while there is little overt or deliberate sexism in IR, a number of circumstantial factors have led to the overall gender disparity we currently see.
This report is only available to IR Magazine subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including:
- Salary & Careers
- The Value of IR
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR Resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor Engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR Websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR (IR Advanced only)
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global Roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports for Asia, Canada, US & Europe
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.