The Value of IR
Knowing what your audience expects and values is priceless to IROs. With this in mind, IR Magazine has launched a new series of surveys aiming to get more insight into the viewpoints and requirements of the global investment community.
This inaugural report, which is based on responses from 421 portfolio managers, buy-side and sell-side analysts, uncovers how influential the quality of IR is to the investment community; how it effects share price valuation and how much the arrival and departure of individual IROs at a company factor into investment decisions and research coverage.
Upcoming reports in the series will determine what investors and analysts see as best practice IR in a range of topics, including investor engagement, IR websites, financial reporting, governance and disclosure.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- How much does IR influence investment decisions?
- How much of a premium does good IR add to the share price?
- How much of a discount to the share price is applied to less credible IR?
- The effect of departure of IROs on investment decisions
- The effect of individual reputation/background on investment interest
- The importance of individual IROs’ qualities and experience
All data is segmented by region, market cap coverage and type of investment role.
This report is only available to IR Advanced subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- IR salary & careers
- The value of IR
- IR challenges
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- IR consultancy
- Outsourcing IR
- Mifid II
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Reece Tan on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.