Leveraging Institutional Shareholder Relationships to Reduce Activism Risk
“Leveraging Institutional Shareholder Relationships to Reduce Activism Risk” discusses how companies can reduce their vulnerability to activism by partnering with their institutional shareholders.
The white paper focuses on the following areas:
• Relationships between institutions and activists – a changing landscape
• Why institutions and activists work together, and why they don’t
• How institutional investors can help your company defend against activism
• Engaging institutions through strategic outreach – tips and tactics
• Preparing your company for activist campaigns
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the white paper available to you, and so that we and Sharon Merrill Associates can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or Sharon Merrill Associates.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>