Based on surveys of 1250+ investors, analysts, IROs and senior management, the IR Websites report looks at what the investment community wants from IR websites and investigates the ways that IR teams can improve their online engagement with investors.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- Which types of information should be directly accessible on the IR website
- How long information should be kept on the IR website
- In what formats results information and conference presentations should be made available
- Which types of information should be included within company presentations
- How the investment community should be notified when a new presentation is uploaded
- How quickly information requests should be responded to
This report is only available to IR Advanced subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- The value of IR
- IR challenges
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR Websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Reece Tan on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.