IR Function report
Based on responses from over 1,000 IR professionals and senior management members, IR Function is an analysis of how investor relations operates within the corporate structure. The report breaks down the data by region and market cap size and sector.
The report looks in detail at the following internal issues for IR:
- Who in senior management does IR report to?
- How frequently does IR meet with senior management?
- How frequently does IR meet with board members?
- What committees does IR meet with?
- What issues are commonly discussed with senior management, board members and internal committees?
- What is the level of IR interaction with other departments?
This report is only available to IR Advanced subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including:
- The value of IR
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR Websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR (IR Advanced only)
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.