Investor Targeting report
Based on responses from more than 200 IR professionals and more than 100 members of the investment community, Investor Targeting investigates how companies in general and IR professionals in particular approach the targeting of investment, and looks at any recent developments in these programs. Data in the report is broken down by region, company market cap size and investor job title.
The report looks in detail at the following issues for IR:
- What methods are used in targeting investors?
- What are the criteria for identifying new targets?
- How successful is targeting in gaining new investors?
- How has the role of brokers in corporate access and targeting changed for investors and IROs?
This report is available only to IR Advanced and IR Intel subscribers.
Free report sample
Not currently a subscriber? Download your free sample of the report here
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following reports published this year:
- Outsourcing IR
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Women in IR
- Board Diversity (IR Advanced only)
- Reporting & Disclosure (IR Advanced only)
- Mifid II (IR Advanced only)
- Global Practice in IR
- Global Roadshows
- Salary & Careers (IR Advanced only)
- Investor perception studies (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.