Investor Targeting: Harnessing the data
Targeting has always ranked high on IROs’ lists of priorities, and yet efforts to arrange non-deal roadshows and meet with investors have sometimes been scattershot.
This white paper will cover:
- Trends in targeting and how they might influence your investor relations program
- The key elements of a sophisticated targeting program: reach, alignment and outcome
- How big data, analytics and new platforms are enabling IR departments to finely tune their outreach
- Meeting analytics, and how carefully monitoring the outcome of investor interactions might inform a smarter targeting strategy
- Ideas for honing a company’s story in light of demonstrated investor interest
- New thinking on how fundamental changes in strategy or investment outlook might lead to a realignment of one’s targeting peer group and prospective investors.
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the white paper available to you, and so that we and Nasdaq Corporate Solutions can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or Nasdaq Corporate Solutions.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>