Global IR Practice: IR Resources
IR Magazine investigates the team size, team structure and budgets of investor relations departments globally through a survey of more than 1,100 IR professionals.
- Learn about the size and structure of IR teams around the world
- Benchmark your IR budget against other companies
- Find out how much IR teams spend on external services
- View results broken down by region (North America, Europe and Asia), market cap (mega-cap, large cap, mid-cap and small cap) and sector
- See how IROs would utilize additional resources
Questions analysed in the survey
- Does reporting to the CEO or CFO make a difference to the amount of resources available to IR?
- Does an increased focus on institutional investment require greater IR resources?
- How does the amount of sell-side coverage affect budgets and team sizes?
- Do highly ranked IR teams have greater resources than lower or unranked ones?
This report is only available to IR Advanced subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- IR salary & careers
- The value of IR
- IR challenges
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- IR consultancy
- Outsourcing IR
- Mifid II
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Reece Tan on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.