ESG doesn’t get enough love in say-on-pay in the US
Download this report below for a comprehensive briefing on linking ESG metrics to say-on-pay, covering:
- How the C-suite and shareholders regard tying ESG metrics to executive pay
- Statistics and analysis on how companies have started to embed ESG more deeply within their performance assessment
- Examples of recent ESG say-on-pay dynamics from Apple, FedEx, American Electric Power and more
- Pros and cons of including ESG / CSR metrics in the executive compensation process
- Tips to effectively motivate management accountability
- And much more.
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the report.
We need this information so that we can make the report available to you, and so that we and MZ can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or MZ.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>