Cross-border trading: An introduction - How European firms can efficiently access US investors
A brand new eBook, sponsored by OTC Markets, discusses the value proposition for cross-trading in the US, the considerations for companies when selecting the best methods for carrying this out, and candid insights and case studies from industry-leading IROs.
Efficiently accessing US investors is a top aim for many issuers, whether due to the access to a deep, varied pool of capital, its robust regulatory landscape or just the spread of a company’s reputation to an international scale.
In times of uncertainty the importance of having a diversified, robust shareholder base has never been higher.
Topics covered in this informative guide include:
- Why companies should trade their stock in the US?
- Why broadening your shareholder base at a time of uncertainty can be a powerful tool.
- The myths of cross-trading: The common misconceptions you may have about regulation, disclosure requirements and more.
- Best-in-class case studies from Britvic, Orexo and BASF.
- The investor perspective - how it works: interview with Stefan Spath, managing director, MCAP Markets.
Download it below.
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the report available to you, and so that we and OTC Markets can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or OTC Markets.
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>